Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/stanevla/public_html/mmega.net/templates/micromega2/functions.php on line 188
How to enable and use Internet Explorer mode in the new Microsoft Edge
If you’re in an enterprise or business, you can enable Microsoft Edge’s Internet Explorer mode. It gives you a simplified experience that combines a modern rendering engine with compatibility for legacy websites. Here’s how.
- Open up the browser, and visit the following address: edge://flags/#edge-internet-explorer-integration.
- You should then see a line on the top saying Enable IE Integration.
- You’ll want to click on the box next to that line and select IE Mode from the dropdown menu.
- Create a shortcut for Edge on your desktop.
- Right-click the icon, choose properties and add the following text to the end of the text seen in the target box. –ie-mode-test
- Click Apply, and then OK.
- Head to the Edge settings menu (the …) choose more tools and then open sites in Internet Explorer mode. Once chosen, this website will open in IE mode every time.